Tags: bigotry, brainwashing, criminal, fraud, liberals, media bias, Obama, racism, Sharpton, Trayvon Martin, trial, truth, Zimmerman
About the Zimmerman Verdict
Those with level heads, including many accomplished black leaders, and many active in the civil rights movement, have pointed out some important facts. Below is my own brief outline, but listen to their own words!
- Based upon the law, and the burden upon the court to prove BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT that George Zimmerman did commit a crime by shooting his gun at Trayvon Martin, the jury has reached a correct verdict.
- While the Stand Your Ground law was not used as a defense for Zimmerman, many don’t like those type of laws and feel they should be repealed, despite the fact that:
- The laws were passed by elected representatives in state legislatures (majority rule), and are NOT THE BUSINESS of the federal government – a States’ Rights issue.
- If the laws are bad, they are bad whether George Zimmerman was convicted or not, and thus have nothing to do with this verdict except as emotional leverage to raise public ire and allow a minority of citizens to bully the majority into backing down.
- The NAACP and publicity/power hungry, self-appointed voices like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have picked the wrong case to push their agenda, because:
- George Zimmerman is Hispanic, not white. His volunteer efforts prove he is NOT racist.
- Trayvon Martin was a juvenile delinquent, not a sweet little boy, proven by his words, his pictures, and his school record. He was only in Sanford, Florida because he had been SUSPENDED from high school for the 3rd time.
- All of the evidence/witnesses, including those presented by prosecution, support fact that Trayvon had George Zimmerman pinned to the ground when he was shot – innocent people don’t get shot while on top of someone else.