Tags: bigotry, brainwashing, criminal, fraud, liberals, media bias, Obama, racism, Sharpton, Trayvon Martin, trial, truth, Zimmerman
About the Zimmerman Verdict
Those with level heads, including many accomplished black leaders, and many active in the civil rights movement, have pointed out some important facts. Below is my own brief outline, but listen to their own words!
- Based upon the law, and the burden upon the court to prove BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT that George Zimmerman did commit a crime by shooting his gun at Trayvon Martin, the jury has reached a correct verdict.
- While the Stand Your Ground law was not used as a defense for Zimmerman, many don’t like those type of laws and feel they should be repealed, despite the fact that:
- The laws were passed by elected representatives in state legislatures (majority rule), and are NOT THE BUSINESS of the federal government – a States’ Rights issue.
- If the laws are bad, they are bad whether George Zimmerman was convicted or not, and thus have nothing to do with this verdict except as emotional leverage to raise public ire and allow a minority of citizens to bully the majority into backing down.
- The NAACP and publicity/power hungry, self-appointed voices like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have picked the wrong case to push their agenda, because:
- George Zimmerman is Hispanic, not white. His volunteer efforts prove he is NOT racist.
- Trayvon Martin was a juvenile delinquent, not a sweet little boy, proven by his words, his pictures, and his school record. He was only in Sanford, Florida because he had been SUSPENDED from high school for the 3rd time.
- All of the evidence/witnesses, including those presented by prosecution, support fact that Trayvon had George Zimmerman pinned to the ground when he was shot – innocent people don’t get shot while on top of someone else.
Tags: bail, brainwashing, Clemmons, criminal, execution, Huckabee, Lakewood, liberals, media bias, media truth, police, shooting
I think this story could do more to bring Governor Mike Huckabee into the spotlight than all the advertising money can buy! Once people learn (those who can still think and reason for themselves) that the sentence was COMMUTED, not PARDONED, and that a parole board had to then decide if CLEMMONS was SUITABLE to be paroled, Huckabee may actually gain sympathy after being slammed so hard. Here’s the Statement on his site. I wouldn’t have done what he did, but there is more than enough blame to go around, and many people whose actions made it possible for this guy to gun down 4 officers yesterday.
Let’s just look at what happened in Washington State in 2009 – this guy should not have been walking around!
Some comments I left on news sites this morning…
Sincere sympathy to the families!
I wonder how many deceased people would be alive today if our lawmakers hadn’t caved to the trial lawyers in writing laws that FORBID using prior criminal records as pertinent evidence in current cases. What could be more important than knowing that someone is a habitual offender?
Why don’t we enact laws that forbid bail in the case of persons with multiple felony convictions? Our legal system coddles the criminals and leaves the public in danger. If we save a few thousand innocent people, and in the process, fry one wrongly-convicted person… well, I’m comfortable with that ratio!
To someone no doubt listening to some of the many LAZY, biased, unprofessional media people out there, one of many who now believe this is all Mike Huckabee’s fault:
You are uninformed. Since Huckabee’s actions, this man has been arrested and imprisoned, released, dismissed, bailed, etc. the most recent bail granted LAST WEEK by your Superior Court Judge for JUVENILE RAPE. Why don’t you call her for an explanation, (rather than suggest Huckabee come to Lakewood and explain to the families of the slain officers.)
Please, don’t let the press form your opinion, as they tell only the part of the story they want you to hear. Go on your own county website to the Superior Court records section, and type in CLEMMONS to see the recent crime record. It will blow your mind!
To the bleeding heart wondering why the jail won’t hold more people, and where did he get the gun… and what can we do, etc.
“…What can we all do to honor the murdered officers…What good can WE make out of this?” ANSWER: Make it never happen again! HOW? Stop coddling criminals, elect legislators who ARE NOT lawyers or getting money from Trial Lawyers Association, one of the richest lobbying orgs in the country.
Yes, some judges have leeway, and to those I say, think of the victims, not the suffering mother of the criminal. But some judges have their hands tied by laws. I don’t know if he had a legal right to be granted bail for that rape. If not, then is the judge elected, or appointed? If appointed, by whom? Are THEY elected. Until citizen make it their business to BE INFORMED, the loons will continue to run things for the benefit of extra-small minority special interests, like criminals.
When you vote, you determine if a nut will rape and kill you, then get out on bail, parole in 7yrs. Everything connects. So try to remember these officers next election!
Great gathering of info, pics, maps at Atlas Shrugs
Tags: islam, liberals, media truth, military, soldiers, terrorist
Navy seals charged with criminal assault for capturing a most-wanted terrorist, mutilating, murderer! Why? The slimeball received a bloody lip! It’s his word against our Navy Seals. Whom would you believe??? see video…
Continue Reading INSANITY – this word becoming overused!…
Tags: brainwashing, earmarks, grassroots, liberals, media bias, media truth, Soros, stimulus, taxes, tea party
UPDATE 2 Noon EDT: Question: Why do much of the news media claim the Tea Party participants (hereinafter referred to as TPrs) were 1: all Obama haters 2. all Republicans 3. coached and sponsored by Fox News and Rush L?
1. It appeals to their largest demographic, the Obama worshippers, who are still “high” on the historical achievement of a black man in the White House ,who is expected to bring about unprecedented love, peace, and prosperity the world over.
2. It polarizes, focusing hate and resentment. By insinuating the TPrs are ignorant, racist drones, merely speaking on behalf of, and only with help from, a radical fringe sensationalist media, that have no credibility, the MSM and those they support, can continue to insure that their minions avoid or ignore facts, when presented, and continue to be obedient, spoon-fed supporters of the socialism of America. Some evidence: Malkin Hotair Driscoll Hewitt (Townhall) Continue Reading Hey reporter, can you say “really BIG DEAL!” ?…