Tags: bigotry, brainwashing, criminal, fraud, liberals, media bias, Obama, racism, Sharpton, Trayvon Martin, trial, truth, Zimmerman
About the Zimmerman Verdict
Those with level heads, including many accomplished black leaders, and many active in the civil rights movement, have pointed out some important facts. Below is my own brief outline, but listen to their own words!
- Based upon the law, and the burden upon the court to prove BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT that George Zimmerman did commit a crime by shooting his gun at Trayvon Martin, the jury has reached a correct verdict.
- While the Stand Your Ground law was not used as a defense for Zimmerman, many don’t like those type of laws and feel they should be repealed, despite the fact that:
- The laws were passed by elected representatives in state legislatures (majority rule), and are NOT THE BUSINESS of the federal government – a States’ Rights issue.
- If the laws are bad, they are bad whether George Zimmerman was convicted or not, and thus have nothing to do with this verdict except as emotional leverage to raise public ire and allow a minority of citizens to bully the majority into backing down.
- The NAACP and publicity/power hungry, self-appointed voices like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have picked the wrong case to push their agenda, because:
- George Zimmerman is Hispanic, not white. His volunteer efforts prove he is NOT racist.
- Trayvon Martin was a juvenile delinquent, not a sweet little boy, proven by his words, his pictures, and his school record. He was only in Sanford, Florida because he had been SUSPENDED from high school for the 3rd time.
- All of the evidence/witnesses, including those presented by prosecution, support fact that Trayvon had George Zimmerman pinned to the ground when he was shot – innocent people don’t get shot while on top of someone else.
Tags: citizenship, election, fraud, grassroots, immigration, patriotism, voting
NOTE: Originally written for 2010 elections, updated 2012
I live overseas, in a small country near a U.S. border, with perhaps 12,000 local citizens, the rest foreign workers. Of those who are citizens, approximately one third are ALSO U.S. citizens. Nearly 1/4 of babies born to the foreign workers here, neither parent a US citizen, occur on US soil.
As recently relayed to me by a State Department official, there is no law or policy against traveling to the United States EXPRESSLY to give birth to your baby, instant U.S. Citizenship. In fact, I was told, it has become quite common in many areas of the world where a U.S. border or territory is nearby, such as Guam. If a woman holds a visa to U.S., is a national of one of 27 visa-waiver participating states, or otherwise has access to cross the border, she is welcome to have her baby on U.S. soil. Those babies are ALSO citizens (by blood-right) of the mother AND/or father’s home country. I know many children and young adults who hold passports of U.S. and not one, but 2 other countries!
This birth-on-US-soil number is exploding. There are no statistics from State about how many new U.S. citizens are dual nationals, because the information is not collected. Don’t ask, don’t tell!
Continue reading this very important information for U.S. citizens!
Tags: ACORN, bailout, Barney Frank, earmarks, election, fraud, media bias, media truth, Obama, Soros, spending, stimulus
OK, so what does it take for people to GetClued (figure out the obvious) about this outfit? Lots of commentators have been talking about ACORN in the last few weeks, albeit too late to prevent ACORN from contributing substantially (often through voter registration fraud) to electing BO, or getting their hands on gazillions more taxpayer dollars. The list includes such as Glen Beck and Bill O’Reilley. What took you so long? The MSM kept it hushed up to the election, but why did some of the non-mainstream media not blast the facts day and night about this bunch of criminals, and their connections (Obama, Barney Frank, etc.)? Was it fear of being labeled biased?
Some have kept up on this all along, such as Michelle Malkin – great job! Her latest:
Caution: ACORN housing entitlement mob at work again
Project Vote sues whistleblower: ObamACORN bully tactics exposed
Tags: ACORN, Ayers, bailout, election, fraud, media truth, Obama
So, seeing the writing on the wall, I gave up in October. Let’s recap, shall we?
Obama won, yes, wonderful, first black president. Does anything else about this man, besides his skin color, matter? It would seem not… not integrity, wisdom, consistancy, transparency (yeah, you’ve definitely blown your credibility on that, brawk), patriotism, much less the ability to uphold the oath of office SWORN TO just 10 weeks ago – uphold and defend the Constitution, remember? How about a basic civics class, maybe that would help!
Tags: ACORN, Barney Frank, Democrats, election, Fannie May, fraud, liberals, media truth, Obama
ACORN – Sometimes it takes a while to sink in, especially when the Mainstream Media are keeping it from the public. However, when the stench becomes so strong the whole country can smell it, no amount of brainwashing will keep people from figuring out something’s rotten. READ ON
Tags: ACORN, election, fraud, Obama
Michelle Malkin’s column today recaps ACORN’s role in election fraud across the nation.
“Thug thizzle” is street slang for performing your trademark move. Obama and ACORN have practiced their thug thizzle together for years: organizing an ever-expanding community of ineligible and marginal voters to expand the Democratic power base. Rules be damned. — Michelle Malkin