BOYCOTT list: Yes, give up your Budweiser!October 19, 2009 at 1:16 pm | Posted in Saving the USA | Leave a comment
Tags: ACORN, boycott, brainwashing, grassroots, liberals, media bias, media truth, racism, socialism
1. Corporations funding Al Sharpton’s successful attack upon a private citizen’s investment in a business – is this America?? Al Sharpton corporate sponsors (800 numbers included)
2. Corporations pulling their ads from Glen Beck at urging of race-based organization “Now Colors of Change”. Sign petition to oppose advertisers who cancelled Glen Beck.
Offenders: American Honda, Anheuser Busch, Best Buy, Broadview (Brinks) Security, Colgate-Palmolive, Comcast, ConAgra Foods, CVS, Entergy, Ford Motor Company, Geico, GMAC Financial, Home Depot, Johnson & Johnson, Lawyers.com (no big surprise!), Macy’s, Men’s Warehouse, PepsiCo, Pfizer, Procter & Gamble, Progressive Insurance, RadioShack, Roche, Sanofi-aventis, Sargento, Sprint, Travelocity, UPS, Wal-Mart – both sites!
Leave a Comment »
Facts not to miss!
HOLOCAUST REMEMBRANCE DAY April 21
United Nations Racist Conference says it never happened! Time for the U.N. to be booted out of NYC!!
They are equating fiscal conservatives, and specifically, the Tea Party participants, with the KKK or Nazis. What is the next step, confiscating our assets, political imprisonment? Who’s acting more like a Nazi?
WHY do we need to be doing “LAND AQUISITIONS” for National Parks and Monuments? That total in FY2009, $106 BILLION !read more
...How ARROGANT can these people in Washington be????? The roster is evenly divided between both parties. Send them all home next election!
- Anonymous on America Fallen – ALL Slaves To Foreign Interests
- getclued on America Fallen – ALL Slaves To Foreign Interests
- GeorgeDee on More insanity… got your cave and rations ready?
- More insanity… got your cave and rations ready? « Get Clued on United Nations – world’s biggest oxymoron?
- Yuval Shomron on Dictionary re-write by PC crowd