Limbaugh: why O’Bama-Ayers tie importantOctober 7, 2008 at 1:56 pm | Posted in Saving the USA | Leave a comment
Tags: Ayers, election, Obama
Don’t miss this gem from David Limbaugh about pursuing truth and speaking out! Concerning claims that Ayers ties to O’Bama should not be in the campaign discourse:
Nonsense. This issue is neither unfair nor a diversion. It is imperative that we learn the extent of Obama’s intimacy with this man. It’s vital that we examine whether this relationship is part of a pattern of Barack Obama associating himself with people and causes that are hostile to the foundational principles of this nation.
From Mark Levin yesterday, in National Review Online, “The Obama Fan-Dance Must End”
In a NUTSHELL, from Peter Kirsanow, also National Review Online, “Obama Doesn’t Pass the Mainstream Smell Test”
Looking back 19 months, the writing was on the wall. I published this March 1, 2007:
The Fastest-Growing Cult In America – Obamism!
Ann Coulter’s column of February 14, “JONATHAN LIVINGSTON OBAMA”, contains some of her very best humor, along with her usual razor sharp delivery of hard, cold facts.
“Maybe liberals aren’t secret racists expunging vast stores of white guilt by hyperventilating over B. Hussein Obama. Maybe they’re just running out of greeting card inscriptions.” — Ann Coulter
Obama enthusiastically describes his church in Chicago, Trinity United Church of Christ. A most astounding substitution for a traditional “Statement of Faith” is found on the church website. (Note: referred website has long since been taken off the internet, BUT I saved a screenshot! See for yourself.) By using a simple “Find And Replace” with our word processor, substituting the word “white” for the word “black”, we get these results:
We are a congregation which is Unashamedly White and Unapologetically Christian… We believe in the following 12 precepts and covenantal statements. These White Ethics must be taught and exemplified in homes, churches, nurseries and schools, wherever Whites are gathered. They must reflect on the following concepts:
1. Commitment to God
2. Commitment to the White Community
3. Commitment to the White Family
4. Dedication to the Pursuit of Education
5. Dedication to the Pursuit of Excellence
6. Adherence to the White Work Ethic
7. Commitment to Self-Discipline and Self-Respect
8. Disavowal of the Pursuit of “Middleclassness”
9. Pledge to make the fruits of all developing and acquired skills available to the White Community
10. Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting White Institutions
11. Pledge allegiance to all White leadership who espouse and embrace the White Value System
12. Personal commitment to embracement of the White Value System.
Now I must ask: If any church were stupid enough to post the above on their website, how quickly would they be accused of racism, condemned by the community, and have the ultra-liberal “victim-defender” organizations all over them with lawsuits? Would they not quickly experience phenomenal press coverage of rowdy demonstrations in front of the church, replete with indignant sermonizing from The Right Reverend Jesse “Whoops, got the girlfriend pregnant!” Jackson?